After fruitlessly searching online for the default username and password for the APC's PowerChute Business What is the default username and password for the APC's PowerChute Business Edition Agent?
Unfortunately (for your purpose; from security perspective - it's a good thing) all the recent versions of the PowerChute Business Edition (at least starting with 8.0.1 Single Node agent, which is what I was using) do not provide a default username and password, but instead ask you to select them during installation (right after selecting the UPS type and COM port).
However, while there is no default username and password for the PowerChute Business Edition Agent 8.0.1, you can easily reset it by uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
- iRule to redirect connection from specific source IP
- How to insert "X-Forwarded-Proto" to identify SSL traffic
- Configuring Internal CA (PKI) on Cisco Router
- ZBF (Zone Based Filrewall) on Cisco Router
- Private VLANs on Cisco Catalyst Switch
- IP Guard on Cisco Catalyst Switch
- ARP Inspection on Cisco Catalyst Switch
- DHCP Snooping on Cisco Catalyst Switch
- How to check SSL Key master export password saved on ADX
- PCI DSS vulnerability for SSL negotiation on Brocade ADX
Most Popular Articles
- APC PowerChute Business Edition Agent - Default Username and Password
- How to insert HTTP header X-Forwarded-Proto for SSL traffic
- Configuring customized HTTP GET monitor on F5 LTM using CLI
- How to rewrite HTTP redirect 301 to 302 using iRules on F5 LTM
- Basic Cisco CSS configuration for HTTP and HTTPS traffic without SSL offload on load balancer
- How to remove TCP time stamp from packets
- How to display hidden sysopt commands on Cisco PIX/ASA
- How to install ASA 8.4 + ASDM on GNS3
- SSL Offload on Brocade ADX using CLI
- iRule - 301 redirect